Sunday, October 18, 2009

Day 17 This October Weather Is Killing Me

Today was once again cold and rainy. They say the rain should clear up this week, so we'll see what happens. I did some homework today, but didn't get as much work done as I had hoped. But since I don't have to be back at my dorm till tomorrow night, I always have tomorrow to work. Hope you enjoy this as always. And please leave comments I'd love to hear from you, thanks! :)



It's so simple
So easy
Yet so complex

We get it
And we don't

It confuses me
Spins me around
Throws me into another world
Another place
Another time

I don't see it
I don't get it
I feel like we
Like we are trapped
Like we are making it harder

Harder to understand
To see
To feel
To believe
To know what life is

And how simple
It feels
And lives
And breathes
In all of us

No comments: