Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Day 33 I'm Back!!!

I'm finally back from vacation! I had an unbelievably amazing time. It felt so good to get away for a little while. It's good to be back, crazy, but things will smooth out once I get back into the groove. As promised I have all the poems from the days I was away. So I'm going to start off with today's poem and work my way back. I hope you all are doing well, hope you enjoy these poems too. Comments are welcome as always; I love hearing what you have to say! Oh and don't forget to stop back each day for new poem! Enjoy!



Time and space
All suspended
Held up
In our thoughts
Our minds
Our dream

Day 32



Laughter
Playfulness
Excitement
Carefree
Spontaneous children making art

Day 31



Snapshot
Click click
One moment
One instant
Trapped
Trapped on paper
Forever suspended in time

Day 30



Paradise
Set free
Amazing
warmth
Beauty
I want it
I want to feel it again

Day 29



Rushing
Whirlwinds
Swarming
Paths crossing
Time whirling by

Day 28



Unpredictable
Unforeseen
Unknown

Scary
Funny
Exciting
Life

No comments: